Located in the heart of Central America, Nicaragua’s vast landscape of rainforests, mountains, lakes, and volcanoes is one of the lesser known tropical destinations that’s slowly but surely attracting more adventurers and nature enthusiasts from all over the world. The country’s rich history and beautiful Latin culture also make it the ideal destination for a trip that’s truly unique and unforgettable, no matter where you’re traveling from.
This November, one lucky Yogi Surprise member will win a yoga retreat at the Costa Dulce eco-resort and retreat center situated in San Juan Del Sur along Playa Escameca on the southwest coast of Nicaragua. If you’re looking for a relaxing, renewing trip to an exotic place in the middle of winter without the added stress of crowded tourist destinations, you won’t want to miss your chance to win!
Enjoy 5 Nights At the Costa Dulce Retreat Center
Costa Dulce has the perfect retreat environment for traveling yogis, with beach bungalows featuring open air design, high ceilings, and large overhangs that provide shade from the sun and shelter from rain showers. Visitors can blend the indoors with the outdoors by using the sliding walls that expose areas like the lounge and bedroom to the large, private decks that overlook the beach.
Our winner will join yoga ambassador and instructor Natascha Bohmann in early February at this retreat for daily yoga and meditation sessions. Yogis will have the pleasure of practicing in a studio with a stunning view and soothing sounds of the surrounding jungle and ocean.
Accommodations for this amazing retreat include:
- 3 daily meals made with local, fresh, and organic foods (with vegan and vegetarian-friendly menu options)
- Purified water for safe drinking
- Alcoholic beverages and snacks at additional fees
- Daily yoga sessions with a focus on Restorative and Slow Flow practices
- Daily meditation sessions each morning with a focus on refreshing and energizing the body, mind, and spirit
- Transportation to and from Managua International Airport
- Optional activities at additional fees including surfing, horseback riding, massages, acupuncture, zip lining, cultural tours, fishing, whale watching, and more
- Wireless internet access
- Full bathrooms with showers
- Outdoor showers for washing off sand and salt
Your yoga practice will never be the same once you’ve practiced in this breathtaking, 900 square foot studio with tropical hardwood floors and nature-inspired open design. Whether you’re in need of finding your peace during meditation or harnessing the energy of Mother Nature to serve a personal intention during your yoga practice, Costa Dulce’s sensational setting can definitely help you achieve it.
Ready to learn how to enter to win this incredible Nicaraguan yoga retreat? Click the link below!