Imagine yourself relaxing on the beach, practicing yoga, and connecting deeply to nature in a private tropical oasis on the Pacific Cost of Mexico. For yogis who are looking to let go of all their stresses and attune themselves to Mama Nature, a short trip to Primo Tapia in Mexico’s Baja California would do the body, mind, and spirit some good!
This January, we’ve partnered with yoga ambassadors/retreat hosts Cheyanne Abolt and Regina Calvario to give one of our Yogi Surprise members a free spot in their 3 day, 2 night Elemental Yoga Retreat. This retreat will take our lucky winner off the grid to connect with the four natural elements of wind, earth, fire, and water.
Scheduled to take place in mid-April, your first day at the retreat will be focused on honoring the wind with a a sacred smudging ceremony and a dreamcatcher making workshop. The second day, which just so happens to be Earth Day, will be all about honoring the earth and fire elements with a vineyard tour, wine tasting, and a ceremonial bonfire.
On your last day, you’ll honor the element of water with an adventurous visit to Rosarito Beach. Between elemental honoring activities, you’ll also be able to enjoy daily yoga classes, the freedom to swim in the ocean or pool, luxurious rooms to relax in, or a gorgeous deck to chill out on as you take in all the nature around you.
The Elemental Yoga Retreat includes the following amenities:
- Shared accommodation at a private and secure beach-front retreat house
- Daily meals from a private, in-house chef (with vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free options available)
- Daily yoga classes
- Elemental themed workshops focusing on wind, earth, fire, and water
- Winery tour and wine tasting
- Garden tour of an organic vineyard with the opportunity to pick your veggies to be prepared with fresh cheese and wine
- Guided meditation sessions
- Sacred smudging and bonfire ceremony
- Day trip to Rosarito Beach for horseback riding and beach games
- All local taxes, fees, and staff gratuity
- Transportation to and from San Diego
Flights to and from San Diego International Airport or Tijuana International Airport are not included.
The retreat will be held this coming April 21st to 23rd, 2017. Attendees are encouraged to bring along their yoga attire, a white outfit for the opening ceremony, layered clothing for cooler evenings, a bathing suit, a dress for the wine tasting, and regular summer clothing.
Although it’s a short one, this retreat packs a ton of incredible activities and experiences into one rejuvenating long weekend. So what are you waiting for?
Click the link below to find out how you can enter to win a spot in the Elemental Yoga Retreat!