Nestled along the Sea of Cortez on the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Villa del Palmar is an enchanting destination for a yoga retreat. It overlooks Danzante Island, one of five islands in the region, and offers spacious accommodations, as well as a nearly 40,000 square foot spa and wellness center. Beautiful beaches and a year round warm and mild climate makes this an ideal place to center and balance yourself in your practice.
5 Days, 4 Nights with Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto
Villa del Palmar is located on the eastern side of the Baja peninsula near the Bahía de Loreto National Park, which is home to some 800 species of protected marine life, including sea turtles and bottlenose dolphins. Here, a serene and beautifully maintained natural environment meets a “million-star” resort (rated #8 in the top 41 places to visit in 2011). With a focus on rest, relaxation, and wellness, the resort maintains a blissful, balanced atmosphere. As said by Claudine Riemer, director of the resort’s Sabila Spa and Wellness Center, “There is no better location for serenity, meditation and tranquility than Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. It is the perfect backdrop for yoga and meditation practice.”
The package includes:
- Spacious, luxurious accommodations
- 4 days of yoga and meditation classes, including sunset beachfront yoga, led by Dr. Isabelle du Soleil (instructor available in December and March months)
- Breathtaking views and beach front access
- Roundtrip Airfare from LAX
- $25 Spa Credit
- 1 hour of kayaking or paddle boarding
Learn how you can win! (and continue below for a special announcement!)
Everyone wins in December – A Special Offer from Villa del Palmar
This December, we’re very excited to also be including an special surprise for all our members: Even if you don’t win the retreat, you can still enjoy this amazing experience! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced yogi, this retreat will provide you with a soothing escape while you’re surrounded by the natural beauty of the Islands of Loreto.
When scheduling your trip, just mention “Wellness Week Retreat” and use code YOGI. You’ll receive the following:
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions that overlook the breathtaking Sierra de la Giganta mountain range and indigo waters of the Sea of Cortez led by Dr. Isabelle du Soleil, an acclaimed Yoga Instructor. In the mornings, the classes will be held beachside while you watch the sunrise. You can also opt in to a special class to do yoga while paddle boarding.
- A 50 minute massage & mini facial. Massage therapists are skilled in both Swedish and deep tissue massages, and you can also opt for special massages like the Chocolate Delight or Hot Stone.
- Unlimited access to Saliba Spa’s wet areas that include hot, warm and cold Jacuzzis, eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna, and fresh Aloe Vera tubs
- Unlimited fitness classes with our trainers
- Meal & Beverage plans for an additional $75 p/day. Menus provide healthy gluten-free and vegetarians options.
- Booking By Dates: by Dec. 23, 2014
- Travel Dates: Dec. 24, 2014 – Jan. 2, 2015
- Pricing: 4-nights; $105 p/person p/night, based on double occupancy
Visit our Villa del Palamar Contest Giveaway for more information on who to win this retreat!